Updated Feb 28, 2023
What Are Cookies
- Analyzing your use of our website and gathering information about your preferences
- Remembering your preferences, such as language and location settings
- Delivering personalized content and advertising
- Enabling social media sharing functionality
- Monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
Please note that disabling cookies may impact certain features and functionalities of our website. We recommend leaving cookies enabled if you are not sure whether you need them or not.
The Cookies We Set
We use both session cookies (temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them). We use both first-party cookies (set by Speedybrand.io) and third-party cookies (set by third-party providers, such as Google Analytics). The following are the types of cookies we set:
- Forms related cookies - When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies - In order to provide you with a great experience on our website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- Google Analytics - We use Google Analytics to understand how you use our website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics - Weuse third-party analytics to track and measure usage of our website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Affiliate tracking cookies - Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- Social media cookies - We use social media buttons and/or plugins on our website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and may result in disabling certain features and areas. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.